In Episode 4 of the Fertility Journeys Podcast, Dr. Shala is joined by Lara Adler. Lara is an expert on environmental toxins, an educator, and a health coach.
Here are some of the highlights of the discussion between Dr. Shala & Lara:
- Research on environmental toxins and what we now know about this topic.
- Information suppression by corporate interests, and how US policy around chemicals is different from other countries.
- Endocrine disruptors and the impact that they have on your hormones.
- Where to begin if you are experiencing infertility or wanting to get pregnant; how to limit your toxin exposure.
- Plastics, BPA, and considerations for removing them from your home.
- How to sort through all of the overwhelming information about toxins and make smart daily choices.
This episode also features a segment on navigating the holiday season while going through fertility treatment.
I hope you will listen to this episode and share it with any family, friends, or colleagues who might find it interesting. You can listen to the podcast HERE.