In Episode 2 of the Fertility Journeys Podcast, Dr. Shala is joined by Marilyn Gomez. She teaches women how to self-advocate on their own fertility and healing journeys.
Here are some of the highlights of the discussion between Dr. Shala & Marilyn:
- How crystals can be incorporated into your life for everyday healing, empowerment, or inspiration.
- The need for healing along the fertility journey and how non-traditional tools, when used with therapy or conventional methods, can be an extension of our own power to self-heal.
- A deep dive into Reiki and how Marilyn used it on her own IVF journey.
- Marilyn shares her emotional journey through infertility, treatment, and how she had to become her own advocate with her doctors.
- Using a therapist to help carry the “ebs and flows” of the journey
- Postpartum realities after having a child
- The healing powers in being of service to others through volunteering
This episode is will be relatable and likely comforting to anyone who has or is experiencing a fertility rollercoaster. I hope you’ll listen and share it with anyone that it could help. You can listen to the podcast HERE